Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So tomorrow, a man is going to rip two wisdom teeth out of my head.

So tomorrow, a man is going to rip two wisdom teeth out of my head.

Will that be fun, would you say?

Reassure me, awimb.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Reassure me, awimb.
    I had mine done under general anaesthea. It was fine, didn't feel a thing - except that I went to a party that night and got fired into a bowl of cocaine, which reacted badly to the remaining anasethetics in my system and made my legs twitch uncontrollably for 36 hours.

So I don't recommend that so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I had mine done under general anaesthea. It was fine, didn't feel a thing - except that I went to a party that night and got fired into a bowl of cocaine, which reacted badly to the remaining anasethetics in my system and made my legs twitch uncontrollably for 36 hours.

So I don't recommend that so much.
    They haven't actually told me how they're going to anaesthetise me, but I presume they aren't going to give me a general, since they haven't told me not to eat or drink. Ho-hum.

They haven't actually told me how they're going to anaesthetise me, but I presume they aren't going to give me a general, since they haven't told me not to eat or drink. Ho-hum.
    3 of 4 done with no major pain, had 2 fillings disintegrate in the last week.......that'll be cheap to fix

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    3 of 4 done with no major pain, had 2 fillings disintegrate in the last week.......that'll be cheap to fix
    Lately, dentists are having quite the party in my mouth. As one of them explained oh-so-tactfully last week, this is because we are all still basically cavemen from an evolutionary point of view and would be dead by now if we lived in a state of nature. And, since our teeth haven't evolved to catch up with our longer lifespans, our teeth tend to conk out at this point, so people in their early-to-mid 40s tend to need a lot of dental work to put their teeth in some kind of shape to see us through to the end.

After imparting this wisdom, he handed me a bill for 800 quid. Cünt.
    Last edited by Burney; 02-07-2018 at 02:43 PM.

Lately, dentists are having quite the party in my mouth. As one of them explained oh-so-tactfully last week, this is because we are all still basically cavemen from an evolutionary point of view and would be dead by now if we lived in a state of nature. And, since our teeth haven't evolved to catch up with our longer lifespans, they tend to conk out at this point. So people in their early-to-mid 40s tend to need a lot of dental work to put their teeth in some kind of shape to see us through to the end.

After imparting this wisdom, he handed me a bill for 800 quid. Cünt.
    I'm expecting a similar size bill
    Last edited by Burney; 02-07-2018 at 02:53 PM.

Reassure me, awimb.
    Top or bottom jaw? Top are easier and less risks, bottom they sometimes dislocate your jaw
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Top or bottom jaw? Top are easier and less risks, bottom they sometimes dislocate your jaw
    Both top, thankfully.

Reassure me, awimb.
    pain. searing, searing pain, b.

HTH
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    pain. searing, searing pain, b.

HTH
    This is less than helpful, i.