Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Nervously awaiting a bank transfer of $350,000.

Nervously awaiting a bank transfer of $350,000.

As one does. What do I do to kill the time? Have a wenk? Have some chocolates? Drink more caffeine?

How about ALL THREE.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    As one does. What do I do to kill the time? Have a wenk? Have some chocolates? Drink more caffeine?

How about ALL THREE.

Is it a lottery win in Spain or does a Nigerian business man require a holding account for a short period?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Is it a lottery win in Spain or does a Nigerian business man require a holding account for a short period?
    Believe me I have had experience with the latter! But no, this is -- we hope -- a proper investor, putting in for attaching a talent to our film. Not all the 350k will go to said talent. Should be enough left over for steak down at the Sizzler.

How about ALL THREE.

You talk **** mate. You're worse than Tony making up stories about his gambling winnings imvho

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    You talk **** mate. You're worse than Tony making up stories about his gambling winnings imvho
    Fvck off you fat, balding sociopath.

Fvck off you fat, balding sociopath.
    Brruh, I only got 150k. Fvck these little cheapo faggits!

Is it all in Bitcoin East?

How about ALL THREE.

. . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . . .
    Hah, maybe! But you know I am going to create my own cryptocurrency soon. Buy now, Herb, get in on the ground floor. By the way, all of youse, Ima be in London in like three days' time. Hook my up with prostitutes my friends. Do me a solid there lads.