extract a little value from the price and watch my first ever Yanqi football match and, indeed, my first SuperBowx; my observation and queries.

• There is an awful lot of messing around and stopping.
  • The crowd don't sing.
  • Not even a suggestion of ever disputing a ref's decision.
  • The moves are breathtakingly fast; to the point I could never make out where the fackin ball was.
  • The throwing is an incredible thing. Throwing a rugby ball like I would throw a cricket ball.
  • When the chappie who receives the throw is coursing toward the line to score a try, he is always pursued by two opponent chappies who appear to do masterful impressions of burning spastics. Why don't they just take the mu'***ker out? (all over the rest of the pitch they appear to just launch into each other at will).
  • Far more white boys playing than I expected.
  • All of the pundits,both Sky and BBC were articulate, characterful and clearly very knowledgeable about the game they once played. Contrast with football here where having been a player is enough to get the job thank you, even though you may be a dull, dopey ****-warbler who would be classified as educationally sub-normal by even the most generous psychologist.
  • An absolute preponderence of pretty cheerleader girlies. One can sense the feminazi harridans sharpening their knives. May they never win.