Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superbowl mullarkey. I bought a Sky Pass for the Spurs/Pool match so decided to

Superbowl mullarkey. I bought a Sky Pass for the Spurs/Pool match so decided to

extract a little value from the price and watch my first ever Yanqi football match and, indeed, my first SuperBowx; my observation and queries.

• There is an awful lot of messing around and stopping.
    • The crowd don't sing.
    • Not even a suggestion of ever disputing a ref's decision.
    • The moves are breathtakingly fast; to the point I could never make out where the fackin ball was.
    • The throwing is an incredible thing. Throwing a rugby ball like I would throw a cricket ball.
    • When the chappie who receives the throw is coursing toward the line to score a try, he is always pursued by two opponent chappies who appear to do masterful impressions of burning spastics. Why don't they just take the mu'***ker out? (all over the rest of the pitch they appear to just launch into each other at will).
    • Far more white boys playing than I expected.
    • All of the pundits,both Sky and BBC were articulate, characterful and clearly very knowledgeable about the game they once played. Contrast with football here where having been a player is enough to get the job thank you, even though you may be a dull, dopey ****-warbler who would be classified as educationally sub-normal by even the most generous psychologist.
    • An absolute preponderence of pretty cheerleader girlies. One can sense the feminazi harridans sharpening their knives. May they never win.

I believe when our police started to tackle the hooligan problem they linked up with the cops Stateside to get their learnings from how they tackled the same issue for College football...so you might want to check that out for the razz ma tazz aspect.

Also even the white boys have black names...that Amendola chap is white as f*** imo

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    extract a little value from the price and watch my first ever Yanqi football match and, indeed, my first SuperBowx; my observation and queries.

• The crowd don't sing.
    • The moves are breathtakingly fast; to the point I could never make out where the fackin ball was.
    • The throwing is an incredible thing. Throwing a rugby ball like I would throw a cricket ball.
    • When the chappie who receives the throw is coursing toward the line to score a try, he is always pursued by two opponent chappies who appear to do masterful impressions of burning spastics. Why don't they just take the mu'***ker out? (all over the rest of the pitch they appear to just launch into each other at will).
    • All of the pundits,both Sky and BBC were articulate, characterful and clearly very knowledgeable about the game they once played. Contrast with football here where having been a player is enough to get the job thank you, even though you may be a dull, dopey ****-warbler who would be classified as educationally sub-normal by even the most generous psychologist.
    • An absolute preponderence of pretty cheerleader girlies. One can sense the feminazi harridans sharpening their knives. May they never win.
    A surprisingly balanced account, thanks Herb! You watched a game of high high quality. Not defensive as much; but the Patriots are a fearsome team. The Eagles played out of their minds last night.

• The crowd don't sing.
    What is a Sky Pass? Don't tell me you can do pay as you go with Sky Sports???? I've been watching all our games via terrible quality streams for months

• The crowd don't sing.

The balls are much smaller and lighter than our adult rugby balls mate. You would easily be able to launch it from one end of the pitch to the other, especially with your inflated bicep from all that masturbating you do over those disgusting old hags you fancy, like that ugly fat cook, Nigella Lawson. Anyway American football is piss easy to play and they are all benders what with wearing all that fancy padding and helmets. I wouldnt need any of that garb.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I believe when our police started to tackle the hooligan problem they linked up with the cops Stateside to get their learnings from how they tackled the same issue for College football...so you might want to check that out for the razz ma tazz aspect.

Also even the white boys have black names...that Amendola chap is white as f*** imo
    H forgets the most important point. Arsenal won the Superb Owl

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other...veals-11966460

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    H forgets the most important point. Arsenal won the Superb Owl

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other...veals-11966460
    He does know we're gonna get gubbed, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He does know we're gonna get gubbed, right?
    Wouldn't imagine he cares too much at the moment

NOW TV is your friend M .. Google it

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    What is a Sky Pass? Don't tell me you can do pay as you go with Sky Sports???? I've been watching all our games via terrible quality streams for months
    £6.99 for a Sky Sports 24hr pass. The 7 day pass at £10.99 got me 3 Arsenal matches over the festive season.

£6.99 for a Sky Sports 24hr pass. The 7 day pass at £10.99 got me 3 Arsenal matches over the festive season.
    Should have asked for your money back