Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I mean, they were actually rubbish.

I mean, they were actually rubbish.

They barely had the ball, when they did they couldn't string three passes together, and they still scored one, hit the post and had several more decent chances.

Even I'm starting to find it all a bit dstressing, and I'm the soul of equanimity, as you know.

Sort. It. Out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They barely had the ball, when they did they couldn't string three passes together, and they still scored one, hit the post and had several more decent chances.

Even I'm starting to find it all a bit dstressing, and I'm the soul of equanimity, as you know.

Sort. It. Out.
    We did, clearly, take our foot off the gas. Even we were never going to contrive to lose from there!

Was rather pleased the Bil wasn't part of the debacle. Keane looks as massive waste of money and Mangala is comically bad

Sort. It. Out.
    My Spurs supporting friends are relishing the game at the weekend They are absolutely certain that a humiliation for The Arsenal is on the cards.

I make them right

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    We did, clearly, take our foot off the gas. Even we were never going to contrive to lose from there!

Was rather pleased the Bil wasn't part of the debacle. Keane looks as massive waste of money and Mangala is comically bad

They did get behind our back 4 quite a few time in that first half. A better team yadda, yadda, yadda
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    They did get behind our back 4 quite a few time in that first half. A better team yadda, yadda, yadda
    Only the once, really, and we were 3 up at that point. We really should have been 6 or 7 up at half-time

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    My Spurs supporting friends are relishing the game at the weekend They are absolutely certain that a humiliation for The Arsenal is on the cards.

I make them right
    Oh we're going to get gubbed right up the fundament, no question. I'm not too fussed as long as we keep it reasonably respectable. We have to accept that Spurs are haing their successful period, whilst we are going through our traumatic time of failure. Of course what this means is that over this 5 year period, Spurs will win fúck all while we have to make do with the odd cup here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Only the once, really, and we were 3 up at that point. We really should have been 6 or 7 up at half-time
    Any decent ball, even a straight one, behind our centre halves and we're fúcked, and that's without mentioning how often we manage to give the ball away in our own third and invite pressure on.

There's something seriously amiss.

I was pleased Theo was given a generous reception
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I was pleased Theo was given a generous reception
    Especially when he didn't score that one-on-one. Theo! Theo!

Any decent ball, even a straight one, behind our centre halves and we're fúcked, and that's without mentioning how often we manage to give the ball away in our own third and invite pressure on.

There's something seriously amiss.
    That is what happens when you try to combine a high defensive line with a lack of consistent pressure on the ball in midfield.

Our defenders should be dropping deeper when the midfield arent in position but unfortunately they dont.