Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now I don't really follow this American football malarkey, but it seems that

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    ... that exhausts my knowledge of Philadelphia.
    Bruce Springsteen wrote and sang a really **** song about The Streets of...

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I can't help but feel that Rocky ought to be out there exhorting them to be better people, t.

Right. Apart from William Penn, the Liberty Bell and the Declaration of Independence, that exhausts my knowledge of Philadelphia.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I can't help but feel that Rocky ought to be out there exhorting them to be better people, t.

Right. Apart from William Penn, the Liberty Bell and the Declaration of Independence, that exhausts my knowledge of Philadelphia.
    I went to a wedding there once. Nice station, church should have had air conditioning. Finished up in a bar in the middle of nowhere where the bride (my cousin) turned up but not the groom. Ended up playing pool in her basement (stop it - not a euphemism) with the lad who drove us home. He was so pissed he could barely hold a cue, which given we had got back through some quite windy roads perplexed me. That's my Philadelphia Experiment anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I went to a wedding there once. Nice station, church should have had air conditioning. Ended up in a bar in the middle of nowhere where the bride (my cousin) turned up but not the groom. Ended up playing pool in her basement (stop it - not a euphemism) with the lad who drove us home. He was so pissed he could barely hold a cue, which given we had got back through so quite windy roads perplexed me. That's my Philadelphia Experiment anyway
    I've got a cousin there too, called Isabel
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Bruce Springsteen wrote and sang a really **** song about The Streets of...

Won an Oscar, that did.

wd bs.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Well it seems there's much more to Philadelphia than I realised.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Won an Oscar, that did.

wd bs.
    What was it about?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Isabel? Tall girl, Well-shaped? Pretty? If so - PIC?

What was it about?
    Geezer dying of the bad aids.

"Night has fallen, I'm lyin' awake,
    I can feel myself fading away,
    So receive me brother with your faithless kiss..."

Bit bitter, imo.