Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How 'bout those Hotspurs, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's just appeared. How bizarre!

Ugly bugger.
    You agree it's a striking likeness, then? You haven't been on a train from Thatcham this morning, I take it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You agree it's a striking likeness, then? You haven't been on a train from Thatcham this morning, I take it?
    It's remarkable, actually. I don't remember being on such a train, but these days I do struggle with short term memory a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    hmm - no problems with the first one (apart from the ludicrous offside rule) but the second was beyond soft. Hilarious though
    Did you see the rugby? Great set of wheels on the big lad at no.8 When are they going to drop Mike Brown? I can’t remember the last time I thought he had a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'm hoping that Arsene's rather vociferous protests* against him will mean that the FA wouldn't dare do that.

* - calling him a cheat.
    I thinbk the fact that Riley retired in 2009 is a bigger obstacle to him reffing the match tbf

It's remarkable, actually. I don't remember being on such a train, but these days I do struggle with short term memory a bit.
    Surely not to the extent that you'd forget being in Berkshire at 6.58 this morning, though?

I think we need to find this person. He could quite easily steal your identity/wife/cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Did you see the rugby? Great set of wheels on the big lad at no.8 When are they going to drop Mike Brown? I can’t remember the last time I thought he had a good game.
    I was astonished by the fact that Jonny May has never scored a 6 Nations try!

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I thinbk the fact that Riley retired in 2009 is a bigger obstacle to him reffing the match tbf
    Is it Dean I mean? Dean, that's him.

They're the same person really anyway, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Surely not to the extent that you'd forget being in Berkshire at 6.58 this morning, though?

I think we need to find this person. He could quite easily steal your identity/wife/cats.
    Or I could steal his...

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Was very impressed with Simmonds - seems more suited to 7 than 8 but seriously quick. Love the Ford/Farrell access. Agree about Brown. With Nowell fit he might drop out. Ideal back three for me would be Nowell, Watson, Daly. With May on the bench (though he did well yesterday.

Is it Dean I mean? Dean, that's him.

They're the same person really anyway, imo.
    Pretty much, yes. I have a feeling we'll get Anthony Taylor. Result