Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: How 'bout those Hotspurs, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Who would you see replacing him in the squad who would improve us?
    4-3-3

Monreal Kos Mustafi Bellerin
    Elneny Wilshere Mikkie
    Ozil Aubamayeng Iwobi

Ideally, Elneny to be replaced by a better DM in the summer as well as a new keeper and a new CB. Elneny, Xhaka and Ramsey provide depth in midfield. In some games you might play the new DM, Elneny and Wilshere in midfield and push Mikkie up front on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    4-3-3

Elneny Wilshere Mikkie
    Ozil Aubamayeng Iwobi

Ideally, Elneny to be replaced by a better DM in the summer as well as a new keeper and a new CB. Elneny, Xhaka and Ramsey provide depth in midfield. In some games you might play the new DM, Elneny and Wilshere in midfield and push Mikkie up front on the right.
    Right. And you see such as squad being stronger with Ramsey gone?

Interesting. Certifiably mental, but interesting.

No, I wasn't being entirely serious.

I can live with Ramsey in the squad as long as he is not automatically selected for the fist 11 regardless of how badly he is playing and regardless of how out of position he is played. As long as the current manager is in place, I'm afraid I think that will continue to be true.

I'm quite happy to have him spend most of his time on the bench providing some depth in case Mikkie or Mesut get injured or need a breather.

He seems unable to get his full backs on the right side as well. But stoopid really

LA "He seems unable to get his full backs on the right side as well. But stoopid really"

Maybe he has gone for an adventurous 3-3-4 formation
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    LA "He seems unable to get his full backs on the right side as well. But stoopid really"

Maybe he has gone for an adventurous 3-3-4 formation
    Possibly - he is a nutter

If he doesn't want to sign a new contract then we probably have to sell him in the summer to avoid another final year saga. There are other clubs where he would face less competition and a preferred role, and other clubs again where he might not be guaranteed what he wants on the pitch, but more monies and glory could be on the cards. Also he'd be free of the element of the fan-base determined to hate on him.

He'll probably command a decent fee, which we could reinvest in the fabled midfielder we've needed since ....

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Possibly - he is a nutter
    Not playing a keeper either....must be a new offside tactic
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    4-3-3

Elneny Wilshere Mikkie
    Ozil Aubamayeng Iwobi

**** off, with your Iwobi.

You ****ing mentalist
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    **** off, with your Iwobi.

You ****ing mentalist
    Yes, fair enough. But you can't have everyone be top class, IUFG. We went undefeated with Ralph at RB, and take look at a few of the slugs in ManU's treble team.

And I like the lad, he's getting better, I think. Perhaps the Bordeaux chappie or something similar.

But we should be optimistic after that display. We have a player that might keep Ramsey out of the team, even with Wenger as manager. And if you add a keeper, DM and CB and a new manager we might actually challenge for something.

WES the Optimist