Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: How 'bout those Hotspurs, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Or I could steal his...
    Oooh, good plan.It would seem a shame to pass up the chance. It's not like one discovers one's doppelgänger every day. There's definitely the opportunity for 'Prince and the Pauper'-type escapades in this.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I was astonished by the fact that Jonny May has never scored a 6 Nations try!
    That’s the difference between him and some of the others, he has got the speed but he’s not really a good finisher. That’s why he’s often the one playing the final pass before the try is scored.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The Welsh did well too. I expect WES will be giving the place a miss today.
    A tap in from 2 yards, a lucky deflection and a finish you would expect from a professional footballer. All while endlessly pushing forward which against a better team would kill us. All the credit for the goals goes to Mikkie and Ozil.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    That’s the difference between him and some of the others, he has got the speed but he’s not really a good finisher. That’s why he’s often the one playing the final pass before the try is scored.
    That is a bit of a shocker

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I appear to be the only person (apart from the ref) who thought they were both penalties

Thought keeper did well on the first one to realise Kane would go straight down the middle. Seemed the likely thing to do, that close to the end of the game.

Dele Alli's dive was about as blatant as you'll get
    I agree with you about the pens....crap defending mind
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

He wants to leave, according to some bloke on Twitter, mainly because of his treatment by our fans.

Obviously, this bloke on Twitter is trustworthy.
    WES wants to leave? Let him go imo

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    WES wants to leave? Let him go imo
    Apparently both Juventus and Real Madrid are after him. They really ought to have WES explain to them that he's shít.

Apparently both Juventus and Real Madrid are after him. They really ought to have WES explain to them that he's shít.
    He can then tell them that there national food is ****e and he knows a nice place in Dubai that cooks it better

Just give me their numbers and I'll get right on it

And Aaron Ramseyless Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Just give me their numbers and I'll get right on it

And Aaron Ramseyless Arsenal
    Who would you see replacing him in the squad who would improve us?