Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's a beast from the east next week boys.

It's a beast from the east next week boys.

The snow starts on Sunday. Best get yourselves stocked up with tinned goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Took me 2 hours to remove all the snow from around/on my car

Any chance I'll deffo be snowed in and won't be able to get into the office to see out the tedium of my notice period?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post

Isn't that the point you declare yourself snowed in?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Any chance I'll deffo be snowed in and won't be able to get into the office to see out the tedium of my notice period?
    Almost certainly. Light the fire, toast soem crumpets, drink tea from a flask.

Isn't that the point you declare yourself snowed in?
    Yes. Not many people working yesterday/today. Schools were closed and all public transport stopped running yesterday. Back to normal for most people today.

When you have removed the snow can you actually go anywhere?

Seems to me like a potential waste of time. Dread to think how many kettles of water you would need to pour over your car to remove all that.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    When you have removed the snow can you actually go anywhere?

Seems to me like a potential waste of time. Dread to think how many kettles of water you would need to pour over your car to remove all that.
    Couldn’t really go anywhere yesterday. The main roads were cleared but it was falling too heavy for them to clear the side roads in a timely manner. The roads are all fine today though. I had to shovel it all to a pile about 20 meters away because the pile I made at the front of the car is too big now. Pain in the arse.

Couldn’t really go anywhere yesterday. The main roads were cleared but it was falling too heavy for them to clear the side roads in a timely manner. The roads are all fine today though. I had to shovel it all to a pile about 20 meters away because the pile I made at the front of the car is too big now. Pain in the arse.
    Sorry.

You dont seem to have done a very good job. There is very little car visible.