Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Who's going to a wedding at the beginning of March?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Which half of yourself would you send home?
    My mother had a British passport mate. She was as English as roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Yes but you have long since denounced your proud Irish heritage even though it is not one to be ashamed off like the Dutch hand pisser.

Being an ethnic minority and being oppressed as a result is not something you can just turn on and off.

People died remember.
    Clearly, sw, you are not up with the latest understanding of micro-aggressions. I can identify as anything and be offended by anything I bloody well like.

I can certainly remember someone telling an Irish joke I didn't find at all funny. Does that count? Mind you, I did always like the one about the two IRA me whose bomb goes off early and Mick says 'Paddy, I've lost an arm', to which Mick replies 'No you haven't, Paddy, It's over here."

Very funny, I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My mother had a British passport mate. She was as English as roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.
    My young lad has about 4 light sabres in the house yet he is not actually a Jedi.

My parents have always had Irish passports for reasons I don't really understand.

Clearly, sw, you are not up with the latest understanding of micro-aggressions. I can identify as anything and be offended by anything I bloody well like.

I can certainly remember someone telling an Irish joke I didn't find at all funny. Does that count? Mind you, I did always like the one about the two IRA me whose bomb goes off early and Mick says 'Paddy, I've lost an arm', to which Mick replies 'No you haven't, Paddy, It's over here."

Very funny, I thought.
    It's alright, bit it's no, 'tree fellers required', is it?

My parents have always had Irish passports for reasons I don't really understand.
    Are they prepared for next year's forced repatriation? I understand from Twitter that there will be concentration camps involved.

My young lad has about 4 light sabres in the house yet he is not actually a Jedi.
    She's definitely not a Jedi, sw, you're right there.

It's alright, bit it's no, 'tree fellers required', is it?
    It's better when I do the funny accents, to be sure.
    Last edited by Burney; 02-02-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Are they prepared for next year's forced repatriation? I understand from Twitter that there will be concentration camps involved.
    Ah, well. It's no more than they deserve, to be fair.

The Irish are an ethnic minority in the UK. I lived in your country for many years as an ethnic minority.

Please don't continue to oppress me or I shall be offended.
    Right, but you live in Ireland. As an Irishman.