Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So Feo scored twice in midweek - he's gonna get a hatrik against us, isn't he?

So Feo scored twice in midweek - he's gonna get a hatrik against us, isn't he?

I should put a bet on, but I dunno how to do it. Five different scores with Feo last scorere, perhaps?

"Walcott, 28, provided much more than goals, leading Everton's defensive press and winning possession seven times."

2 x no.9s, 2 x no.10s, 0 GKs, 1 CH, 0 DMs, Iwobi and Welbeck.

Still, hopefully Ozil to celebrate signing by playing a blinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I should put a bet on, but I dunno how to do it. Five different scores with Feo last scorere, perhaps?

"Walcott, 28, provided much more than goals, leading Everton's defensive press and winning possession seven times."

2 x no.9s, 2 x no.10s, 0 GKs, 1 CH, 0 DMs, Iwobi and Welbeck.

Still, hopefully Ozil to celebrate signing by playing a blinder.
    Nope - put this in bing translate. Still no idea what the **** you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Nope - put this in bing translate. Still no idea what the **** you are talking about
    1. The Beeb said Feo played well so I'm worried he'll play well against us.
    2. We have got lots of costly forwards, but a **** goaly, no midfielder who can defend, and only one decent centre-half. We also have Iwobi and Welbeck.
    3. Ozi's signed a new contract so l I hope he plays well on Saturday to offset 1 and 2.

Not rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    1. The Beeb said Feo played well so I'm worried he'll play well against us.
    2. We have got lots of costly forwards, but a **** goaly, no midfielder who can defend, and only one decent centre-half. We also have Iwobi and Welbeck.
    3. Ozi's signed a new contract so l I hope he plays well on Saturday to offset 1 and 2.

Not rocket science.
    Everton are shít GGAAFC.

We now have Mikhi and Auba. 4-1.

Get with the new program.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    We now have Mikhi and Auba. 4-1.

Get with the new program.
    Both of whom will be introduced to PL starts sometime around October.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Both of whom will be introduced to PL starts sometime around October.
    Ornstein was on Arseblog saying some people at the club see Aubameyang being able to play Sanchez’s position on the left

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Ornstein was on Arseblog saying some people at the club see Aubameyang being able to play Sanchez’s position on the left
    I just hope these new signings mean there is no space for Iwobi.