Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What has actually happened to The Telegraph, ffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It's people like you who made me have to go out and get a proper job
    Self-inflicted, imo. "Anthony" Adams indeed #FakeNews
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I don't think you can describe the Guardian's online model as unsuccessful

They are as well positioned as anyone to transform their huge audience share into something lucrative. The fact that they've not worked out how to do it yet is a reflection of a far broader issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sure, but since nobody seems to have found a viable business model for such newspapers, I hardly think that emulating the unsuccessful models of The Guardian and Independent seems a great plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    They are as well positioned as anyone to transform their huge audience share into something lucrative. The fact that they've not worked out how to do it yet is a reflection of a far broader issue.
    But you can't even give the news away nowadays. Blame the Donald.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    If they changed their tune they might sell a few more papers.

Yeah I’d imagine the news industry will be subsumed by social media which will continue to be the medium of choice for ****s the world over, while smart chaps like you and I will increasingly turn to independent content creators, who we will learn to accept we must pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If they changed their tune they might sell a few more papers.

#TickTock

It's complete leftist bull**** catering for its very small audience, not even challenging them in the slightest to entertain any idea outside of their disillusioned narrative. It is however, still not as bad as the Guardian and doesn't have that stupid **** Owen Jones. If there's anyone I could quite easily drive a transit van over whilst he was waiting in a queue for his copy of Attitude magazine then it would be that ****. Now you've got me started.
    *******s