Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day then? I'm getting a lovely punch pink panties & pyjama set. Plus

Valentine's Day then? I'm getting a lovely punch pink panties & pyjama set. Plus

the usual sundries, of course.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I'm sure you'll look very nice in them, r.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm sure you'll look very nice in them, r.
    Indeed. For that money
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Indeed. For that money
    I remember once wearing women's underwear (I forget why) and being astonished by how soft it is. Much nicer than ours imo.

I remember once wearing women's underwear (I forget why) and being astonished by how soft it is. Much nicer than ours imo.
    As I say, it's the price.

PIC?

Day after Fasching this year innit. I may well be nursing a hangover

Was this before your gonads were halved in number? I only ask because my one experience of wearing women's underwear was that the narrow crotch left me with no choice but to have one testicle hanging out one side and one the other

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    PIC?

Day after Fasching this year innit. I may well be nursing a hangover
    I can't bear to look at them, to be honest, however, the thief-in-question's name is Gilson. I stumbled across his lair in some Paris backstreet the other day.

Karneval, eh. What are you going as?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Was this before your gonads were halved in number? I only ask because my one experience of wearing women's underwear was that the narrow crotch left me with no choice but to have one testicle hanging out one side and one the other
    It was, yes. I wouldn't argue that they are suitable attire for a gentleman, of course. The design is naturally all wrong. However, it's the softness of the gusset I found bewitching.

I can't bear to look at them, to be honest, however, the thief-in-question's name is Gilson. I stumbled across his lair in some Paris backstreet the other day.

Karneval, eh. What are you going as?
    I thought I'd go for the drunken Englishman look