Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lunch?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Chipolatas, cous cous.
    Ok, I'll see you at the caff opposite the Egyptian Art Deco building in St Giles at the top of Shaftsbury Avenue at twelve. If they don't have the above I'll get you a double egg, sausage, beans and chips.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Something light.

Sitting on a Japanese flag after last night's curry...
    Avoid anything that could bung you up. You don't wan to be straining your enflamed nipsy.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You don't know Rouladen? What of beef & bacon stews or casseroles? Falscherhase?
    Ooh, no, I've missed Rouladen completely. I will seek this dish the next time I am in Der Vaterland. Vielen dank!

Avoid anything that could bung you up. You don't wan to be straining your enflamed nipsy.
    I don't know. He could give his poor clacker a much-needed rest by wolfing down a few Scotch Eggs to really put his system on a go-slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Ok, I'll see you at the caff opposite the Egyptian Art Deco building in St Giles at the top of Shaftsbury Avenue at twelve. If they don't have the above I'll get you a double egg, sausage, beans and chips.
    Could you hold then beans and add a couple of slices? Ta.

Beef with bacon? What sort of madness is this? How can you have beef with bacon?
    Burger with bacon can be very pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I made burgers last night. Very good, they were. I had American mustard, ketchup, gherkins, diced onions, two onion rings, bacon and cheese-flavoured food on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I fall for this every single time. One sees the option of bacon with the burger and one is seduced, because, bacon. Then, when you get it, you ask yourself what the bacon is bringing to the party, and then you realise that it is detracting from the purity of the beefular experience.

Every. Single. Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I made burgers last night. Very good, they were. I had American mustard, ketchup, gherkins, diced onions, two onion rings, bacon and cheese-flavoured food on mine.
    Splash of oyster sauce in the mince. Trust me.

Splash of oyster sauce in the mince. Trust me.
    Already do it. Also, a bit of dried onion powder and salt. Nothing else.