Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lunch?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Like my granny who would only take us to Wimpy and never McDonald's because Wimpy served their food on plates and with knives and forks.
    wd your nan. Try getting a proper sausage egg and chips at McDs. And a ketchup dispenser shaped like a tomato.

Oh, I don't blame Five Guys. They have discovered that people are stupid enough to pay restaurant prices while sitting in what feels like a motorway service station. And they don't have to employ waiting staff, clean cutlery or crockery or any of that other expensive shít. wdfgimo.

However, I find it incongruous and don't really enjoy it. It could simply be that I'm too old. Like my granny who would only take us to Wimpy and never McDonald's because Wimpy served their food on plates and with knives and forks.
    We had a Wimpy in H-on-T. Lovely. That odd, clipped, ringed sausage.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Big Bender?

It. Not you.

Big Bender?

It. Not you.
    We've all had our moments, haven't we.

Yes, you're surely right, but I always thought it called Cumberland, Cumberland sausage?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Yes, you're surely right, but I always thought it called Cumberland, Cumberland sausage?
    Some Cumberlands are curved but the arc or spiral does not define them, the slightly peppery recipe does.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Some Cumberlands are curved but the arc or spiral does not define them, the slightly peppery recipe does.
    Ah, yes. I see. Delicious

There was one in Caerphilly on the main street. Literally the high point of the whole town and I am including the castle in this.

I believe this is the Bender

27304_320.jpg