Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunch?

Lunch?

Chipolatas, cous cous.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Chipolatas, cous cous.
    Just finished beef, bacon and beer with some sort of fried egg and potato concoction. Not bad but more of a brunch really, than a lunch.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Just finished beef, bacon and beer with some sort of fried egg and potato concoction. Not bad but more of a brunch really, than a lunch.
    Beef with bacon? What sort of madness is this? How can you have beef with bacon?

Chipolatas, cous cous.
    You're eating some very weird combos lately.

Chipolatas, cous cous.
    Industry piss up at the Yang Sing Chinese. MSG & beer

Chipolatas, cous cous.
    Something light.

Sitting on a Japanese flag after last night's curry...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You're eating some very weird combos lately.
    I'm all over the leftovers, you see.

The good thing is, when it's a bit repulsive, you only eat a little bit. I call it the 'Make Your Food Repellant' diet.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Industry piss up at the Yang Sing Chinese. MSG & beer
    Lovely stuff. You want pork balls in fluorescent gloop, spare ribs in fluorescent gloop, Singapore noodles and egg fried rice

Lovely stuff. You want pork balls in fluorescent gloop, spare ribs in fluorescent gloop, Singapore noodles and egg fried rice
    Oh god yes, the brighter orange the better

Beef with bacon? What sort of madness is this? How can you have beef with bacon?
    You don't know Rouladen? What of beef & bacon stews or casseroles? Falscherhase?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."