Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aubameyang a doubt for tomorrow.

Aubameyang a doubt for tomorrow.

Good job we kept hold of...oh.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Good job we kept hold of...oh.
    I suppose we could always play Lacazette at centre forward in an emergency. If he gets abducted by aliens, there's Danny Welbeck; and, of course, Eddie is itching to get out there...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I suppose we could always play Lacazette at centre forward in an emergency. If he gets abducted by aliens, there's Danny Welbeck; and, of course, Eddie is itching to get out there...
    You really don't like Lacazette, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You really don't like Lacazette, do you?
    I wouldn't go that far. I'm very aware that he's only had half a season to adjust to the peculiar demands of English football and I'm not going to write him off just yet, but, you know, he just doesn't seem to be all that good at the whole 'doing football' thing at present.

No doubt he'll get his shít unfúcked and score 30 goals next season and I'll be delighted. Such is football.

Welbz is a leetle bit short for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Welbz is a leetle bit short for tomorrow.
    Welbz is liddle beet short generally, I'm afraid.

Welbz is liddle beet shít generally, I'm afraid.
    Fixed that for you

I wouldn't go that far. I'm very aware that he's only had half a season to adjust to the peculiar demands of English football and I'm not going to write him off just yet, but, you know, he just doesn't seem to be all that good at the whole 'doing football' thing at present.

No doubt he'll get his shít unfúcked and score 30 goals next season and I'll be delighted. Such is football.
    There were little glimpses of good stuff early on, but now he just looks thoroughly disillusioned.

I think he is rather good at football. He just seems a bit slow and not terribly strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There were little glimpses of good stuff early on, but now he just looks thoroughly disillusioned.
    Can hardly blame him for that