Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh, deary me. It seems the forces of political correctness have caught up with sw

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Oh, deary me. It seems the forces of political correctness have caught up with sw

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Does this mean no people in fancy dress on March 17th or groups of chaps dressed in such a way at an away rugger game?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Does this mean no people in fancy dress on March 17th or groups of chaps dressed in such a way at an away rugger game?
    We live in hope. I boycott the parade here*

*it takes place on a Sunday morning before I am usually up

Quite right though - and they can learn to pronounce Notre Dame properly for a start

10 characters? Pile of cund.

If it's so offensive to have a leprechaun mascot then why do they have a leprechaun museum in Dublin?

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    If it's so offensive to have a leprechaun mascot then why do they have a leprechaun museum in Dublin?
    Because they are real people.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Because they are real people.
    Goes without saying, saw one myself once...

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    Because the Irish lack any sense of dignity and will happily debase themselves in pursuit of tourists' money.

Because the Irish lack any sense of dignity and will happily debase themselves in pursuit of tourists' money.
    Here, steady on B

If a thick as fúck yankee doodle wants to go in and see the wee people then that is their call, our lack of dignity is an entirely separate issue..