Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Was taken to “the best Pizzeria outside Italy” last night by a bunch of Neapolitans

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    People keep saying that Ethiopian food is going to be the next big thing. Fúck knows what Bob Geldoff would say.
    He'd probably draft in the hat-flying, midget, ****ehawk, Bono as his mouthpiece
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    SWv2 "Pizza stone to give you a crispy bottom, if you will."

I like this idea
    I would ask if you roll your own dough but can imagine the response
    I do.

The most pain in the arse piece of the entire process.

I never know whether to wash the Basmati or not
    Consistency is a problem
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I was told it is. 'African food' is going to be the next big thing apparently.

I was told this last weekend by a woman who refers to herself / her job as "a Foodie".

Now, she couldn't tell me whether this was Moroccan tagine stuff, falafal, sadza or chakalaka, merely "African influenced cuisine"

Foodie? Fúck off, imo
    She needs her shít kicked in tbh.

They all do. I expect Monty and his Mrs refer to themselves as "foodies". Essentially just another word for ****.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

She forced a business card into my hand. It contained the url for her blog/vlog thing.

There was a handy bin for it, next to the door of the cafe we were in.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    People keep saying that Ethiopian food is going to be the next big thing. Fúck knows what Bob Geldoff would say.
    If people say 'African Food' to me, I tend to think maize, millet and cassava. I assume that's all they eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I assume that's all they eat.
    and a bit of khat.

mmmmmmm, khat

Get a decent pizza in Pizza Express on Upper Street.

Food snobs can do one.
    I remember when it was called Pizza Pizza Pizza Pizza Pizza Express but that wasn't very express.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    If people say 'African Food' to me, I tend to think maize, millet and cassava. I assume that's all they eat.
    Not at all

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I sincerely hope that barb was aimed at my missus not me

They all do. I expect Monty and his Mrs refer to themselves as "foodies". Essentially just another word for ****.
    xxxxxxxxxx