Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Was taken to “the best Pizzeria outside Italy” last night by a bunch of Neapolitans

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Not at all

Well I suppose it’s better than locusts and whatnot

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well I suppose it’s better than locusts and whatnot
    Not really, no.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Not really, no.
    I was trying to be nice.

So I was persuaded by the sight of the falafel bowl being made for the chap in front of me to go for that, with guacamole, of course. And you still get the pita, just on the side.

In hindsight, I think I prefer it all jammed into a pita and eaten like a sandwich, seems to bring everything together better and avoids one having to shovel the stuff together that you want to eat together.

Live and learn, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was trying to be nice.
    No need, I think. It's a ****hole, as the man allegedly said.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

No need, I think. It's a ****hole, as the man allegedly said.
    Nyama chomba

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nyama chomba
    I've heard that one before somewhere. What does it mean?

I've heard that one before somewhere. What does it mean?
    Literally, 'mixed meat', but it just means barbecue. There's nothing quite as wonderful as a barbecue in the bush, listening to the hyena whooping and praying that chef washed his hands after going for a shít this afternoon. #racistimperialistpatriarchalpig #menotchef

Literally, 'mixed meat', but it just means barbecue. There's nothing quite as wonderful as a barbecue in the bush, listening to the hyena whooping and praying that chef washed his hands after going for a shít this afternoon. #racistimperialistpatriarchalpig #menotchef
    Ah, yes. That's it. #bushmeat

People keep saying that Ethiopian food is going to be the next big thing. Fúck knows what Bob Geldoff would say.
    Fizzy bread. That's my recollection of the Ethiopian restaurant round the corner.