Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Was taken to “the best Pizzeria outside Italy” last night by a bunch of Neapolitans

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C " I dound a packet of flatbreads! "

Did you Melvyn ?
    It bade be bery habby.

SWv2 "Pizza stone to give you a crispy bottom, if you will."

I like this idea
    I would ask if you roll your own dough but can imagine the response
    It's genuinely almost impossible to get the dough to the required thinness using a rolling pin. You do have to do a bit of that chucking it about thing to stretch it (not as hard as it looks, btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    As long as they're nice and crispy, with burnt bits. And dipped in chilli oil, naturally.

I'm starving now. I dound a packet of flatbreads! I'm going to cover the flatbreads in bolognese sauce, add grated cheddar, parmesan and chilli, and bake it in the oven. I shall call it the Cray Valley pizza.
    That sounds out-fücking-standing. Do you not have any mozzarella due to your wife's odd predilection for it on bol?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That sounds out-fücking-standing. Do you not have any mozzarella due to your wife's odd predilection for it on bol?
    All out of mozzarella, hence the cheddar. Fusion food is still fashionable, right?

All out of mozzarella, hence the cheddar. Fusion food is still fashionable, right?
    Well if people are eating falafel with guacamole, I'd say a bit of Ched Evans is hardly problematic on pizza. At least you're staying on the same continent.

Steve is your oven hot enough for a decent pizza ?
    I thought 400 degrees was the correct temperature
    the base of the oven should be 300 degrees. The air temp should be no less than 500 when the pizza is cooking meaning that it should be closer to 600 when the pizza goes into it.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Fusion food is still fashionable, right?
    I was told it is. 'African food' is going to be the next big thing apparently.

I was told this last weekend by a woman who refers to herself / her job as "a Foodie".

Now, she couldn't tell me whether this was Moroccan tagine stuff, falafal, sadza or chakalaka, merely "African influenced cuisine"

Foodie? Fúck off, imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

I was told this last weekend by a woman who refers to herself / her job as "a Foodie".

Now, she couldn't tell me whether this was Moroccan tagine stuff, falafal, sadza or chakalaka, merely "African influenced cuisine"

Foodie? Fúck off, imo
    Is she living in 2007?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Foodie? Fúck off, imo
    People keep saying that Ethiopian food is going to be the next big thing. Fúck knows what Bob Geldoff would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Is she living in 2007?
    she can live wherever she likes.

As long as it is very far away from me.

an 11 year twist in time fabric seems reasonable.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”