Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: So no more F1 Grid Girls and no scantily clad, fit birds leading the darts chaps out

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Really? I always think he looks like he has absolutely appalling breath.

I mean the real 'something's died in there' type. The type that bitter old bachelor teachers get.
    My mother is a confirmed lefty and has been all her life. She absolutely ****ing hates him an chose not to vote for the first time in her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    My mother is a confirmed lefty and has been all her life. She absolutely ****ing hates him an chose not to vote for the first time in her life.
    Out of interest, what is it that she hates about him?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Out of interest, what is it that she hates about him?
    An idiot, a puppet of the whole momentum lot, with McDonnell as the prime ****. She also thinks he is a patronising **** who knows nothing, and cares even less, about the 'ordinary people' he keeps talking about.

It is the grass roots ****ers that she really hates. They have infiltrated all the local party organisations and sit there sneering at the activists that have organised the party work for decades, calling them 'playthings of Blair', amongst other things.

My dad, a peaceful and reasonable man approaching 70, recently made a fair attempt at chinning one of them in what one of the funniest evenings I can remember I really should have done it for him....