Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Some observations and thoughts from yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You are narrow minded and full of hate so your comments don’t surprise me.

I go to a place on Dame Street, no idea of their origin but certainly not Irish. I order a Palestinian as below but ask them to leave out the cucumber pickles as we all know they are fúcking rank. I substitute one or two of the long green chilli things that you get on kebabs but I point at them as I am unsure of what they are and don’t want to cause a social faux pas.

The Palestinian Falafel €6
    Palestinian bread: Pocket full of hummus, tomato, cucumber pickles, fried aubergine, flat parsley and chilli & tahini sauce

I serve them with a packet of Tayto on the side like they do in nice cafes.
    I'm sorry, sw, but for six euro I would be wanting something's flesh. Don't get me wrong, falafel are fine as far as they go, but they come a poor second to some nice, greasy lamb.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, but having been frozen, it must be toasted. Once bread has been frozen it requires re-cooking to take away the freezer cooties.

Do you see?

Oh, of course. You don't have a michaelwave do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, of course. You don't have a michaelwave do you?
    No, I have little to no desire to eat cancer, thank you.

Today I did a PB 5k time and celebrated by juicing a watermelon What have I become?

Today I did a PB 5k time and celebrated by juicing a watermelon What have I become?
    How does one juice a watermelon? Aren't they pretty much juice to start with?

How does one juice a watermelon? Aren't they pretty much juice to start with?
    Yes, they are, but consider a watermelon. Now consider how you would fit it into a glass and drink it. If you can manage that without juicing it, you're a fúcking genius.

Yes, they are, but consider a watermelon. Now consider how you would fit it into a glass and drink it. If you can manage that without juicing it, you're a fúcking genius.
    Well you could - y'know - just eat the cünt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    that Hayley McQueen does something for me.
    What's for lunch?
    Where does Lacazette fit in now? I think it's actually good for him takes the pressure off of him. I like him.
    Something is changing at the club not sure what it is. But we've offed Giroud, Oxlade, Walcott, Coq and Debuchy (though I don't count him as he's probably played less than 20 games for us)
    the other teams results last night cheered me up a bit.
    will I ever hear in Stereo again.
    There is a switch on the wall in the office that has a label on it saying 'TV Cameras' should I press it?
    Natalie Sawyer is better

I'm sorry, sw, but for six euro I would be wanting something's flesh. Don't get me wrong, falafel are fine as far as they go, but they come a poor second to some nice, greasy lamb.
    Iskanders also on Dame Street, about 100 yards away, does a shawarma meal for €8 – lamb, chicken or mixed + chips + drink. Always get lamb.

I put the chips in the bread and roll it all up.

Messy as fúck but very satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Iskanders also on Dame Street, about 100 yards away, does a shawarma meal for €8 – lamb, chicken or mixed + chips + drink. Always get lamb.

I put the chips in the bread and roll it all up.

Messy as fúck but very satisfying.
    Sounds delicious, but the chips would seem to me to take the thing to a place dangerously close to decadence - even gluttony.

What time??
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar