Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some observations and thoughts from yesterday.

Some observations and thoughts from yesterday.

that Hayley McQueen does something for me.
    What's for lunch?
    Where does Lacazette fit in now? I think it's actually good for him takes the pressure off of him. I like him.
    Something is changing at the club not sure what it is. But we've offed Giroud, Oxlade, Walcott, Coq and Debuchy (though I don't count him as he's probably played less than 20 games for us)
    the other teams results last night cheered me up a bit.
    will I ever hear in Stereo again.
    There is a switch on the wall in the office that has a label on it saying 'TV Cameras' should I press it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    There is a switch on the wall in the office that has a label on it saying 'TV Cameras' should I press it?
    Is there a sign saying 'do not press'?

If not, give it go. Let us know what happens
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

What's for lunch?
    Where does Lacazette fit in now? I think it's actually good for him takes the pressure off of him. I like him.
    Something is changing at the club not sure what it is. But we've offed Giroud, Oxlade, Walcott, Coq and Debuchy (though I don't count him as he's probably played less than 20 games for us)
    As far as lunch is concerned, I've not decided yet. I did have some leftover Katsu chicken curry in the fridge, but the wife has snaffled it for her lunch. This means a whole world of lunchy possibilities stretches out before me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    As far as lunch is concerned, I've not decided yet. I did have some leftover Katsu chicken curry in the fridge, but the wife has snaffled it for her lunch. This means a whole world of lunchy possibilities stretches out before me.
    Leftover curry. An oxymoron if you will. Did you turn poove for the night?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm thinking of falafel in a pita with guacamole from this place directly across from the Cheshire Cheese. Although that might tempt me into a few pints of ale in the Cheshire Cheese instead of going to the gym.

What's for lunch?
    As long as we continue to abandon the defensive side of our game, it won't matter how many stellar forwards we sign.
    Why is it that Breakfast TV employ so many grade A c unt presenters, in comparison to the rest of the broadcasting day ?

What's for lunch?
    I don't like all this nonsense. If we sell our players and replace them with new players, we're a different team. I don't want to support a different team.

I have some leftover bol but no bread. Perhaps I will reheat if with a can of flageolet beans. That sounds perfectly repulsive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I don't like all this nonsense. If we sell our players and replace them with new players, we're a different team. I don't want to support a different team.

I have some leftover bol but no bread. Perhaps I will reheat if with a can of flageolet beans. That sounds perfectly repulsive.
    Could you not just eat it with a spoon? Or in a baked potato?

Or you could buy some bread?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Leftover curry. An oxymoron if you will.
    I am going to the curry house tonight.

I shall have one of the house special dishes I haven't had before and a chicken vindaloo. Onion rice too.

There will be no leftovers, mark my words.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I'm thinking of falafel in a pita with guacamole from this place directly across from the Cheshire Cheese. Although that might tempt me into a few pints of ale in the Cheshire Cheese instead of going to the gym.
    Falafel with guacamole? What fresh madness is this? Why not have put hummus in a fücking burrito while you're at it?