Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: West Brom reject Arsenal's 'derisory' offer for Jonny Evans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Plus if WBA get relegated he can leave for £3m in the summer
    Clearly a half hearted offer (if indeed there even was an offer) by us so no real desire to sign the lad.

Would make no sense from a WBA perspective either as the transfer loss of £10m in the interim is nothing compared to them staying up which can only be assisted by keeping hold of their better players.

The new Arsenal shall just keep it's powder dry and buy somebody in the summer and ship out 1-2 of the currents.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Clearly a half hearted offer (if indeed there even was an offer) by us so no real desire to sign the lad.

Would make no sense from a WBA perspective either as the transfer loss of £10m in the interim is nothing compared to them staying up which can only be assisted by keeping hold of their better players.

The new Arsenal shall just keep it's powder dry and buy somebody in the summer and ship out 1-2 of the currents.
    I'd always rather fancied young Laporte. Atlético's Giménez too.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Twitter ITK type saying we want Löw to take over in the summer. German revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Twitter ITK type saying we want Löw to take over in the summer. German revolution.
    Not sure about that - although he loves Özil (as any sane person should) and the feeling is mutual

Indeed. The new transfer team have certainly made an impact. Running around, selling off squad players and breaking the club's transfer record. It's all probably been quite shocking for Arsene. I wonder if he made his own bid for Evans on the side? Just to take back a hint of control, and to feel that 'sweet rush' of a transfer rejection again.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Indeed. The new transfer team have certainly made an impact. Running around, selling off squad players and breaking the club's transfer record. It's all probably been quite shocking for Arsene. I wonder if he made his own bid for Evans on the side? Just to take back a hint of control, and to feel that 'sweet rush' of a transfer rejection again.
    The old fool has made desperate attempts to show he is still in control this week, for shame.

A new top class £35m playmaker type footballer, I shall bench him and continue to pick a fúcking retard instead.

A player to leave the club the next day, a vital cog in a multimillion transfer which will result in us breaking our transfer record to sign a very top level striker. No I am going to play him anyway, any potential risk to him getting injured and collapsing the house of cards is irrelevant.

I may not be making the transfers anymore but I still pick the team!!!

Wenger out.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Wasn't that the deal Dick Law was working on?
    And we also didn't get Auba after all

27544829_210453219505207_8753847922374270743_n.jpg
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

He shot from the edge of the box last night
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Shame you can’t remember the date LA...you could use the Wayback machine.

Great for looking at old skool wimb on a slow day imo

https://web.archive.org/web/20050129...bbbs_config.pl

AWIMB 13 years ago....look at the top post loooooooool the old days imo