Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: West Brom reject Arsenal's 'derisory' offer for Jonny Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Stop using a Sir C tool for working out what is Northern... West Brom is Southern

Far be it from me to agree with anything Sir C says, West Brom is definitely norvern. Milton Keynes is norvern and so is St Albans.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Clearly a half hearted offer (if indeed there even was an offer) by us so no real desire to sign the lad.

Would make no sense from a WBA perspective either as the transfer loss of £10m in the interim is nothing compared to them staying up which can only be assisted by keeping hold of their better players.

The new Arsenal shall just keep it's powder dry and buy somebody in the summer and ship out 1-2 of the currents.
    Indeed. The new transfer team have certainly made an impact. Running around, selling off squad players and breaking the club's transfer record. It's all probably been quite shocking for Arsene. I wonder if he made his own bid for Evans on the side? Just to take back a hint of control, and to feel that 'sweet rush' of a transfer rejection again.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Indeed. The new transfer team have certainly made an impact. Running around, selling off squad players and breaking the club's transfer record. It's all probably been quite shocking for Arsene. I wonder if he made his own bid for Evans on the side? Just to take back a hint of control, and to feel that 'sweet rush' of a transfer rejection again.
    The old fool has made desperate attempts to show he is still in control this week, for shame.

A new top class £35m playmaker type footballer, I shall bench him and continue to pick a fúcking retard instead.

A player to leave the club the next day, a vital cog in a multimillion transfer which will result in us breaking our transfer record to sign a very top level striker. No I am going to play him anyway, any potential risk to him getting injured and collapsing the house of cards is irrelevant.

I may not be making the transfers anymore but I still pick the team!!!

Wenger out.

The old fool has made desperate attempts to show he is still in control this week, for shame.

A new top class £35m playmaker type footballer, I shall bench him and continue to pick a fúcking retard instead.

A player to leave the club the next day, a vital cog in a multimillion transfer which will result in us breaking our transfer record to sign a very top level striker. No I am going to play him anyway, any potential risk to him getting injured and collapsing the house of cards is irrelevant.

I may not be making the transfers anymore but I still pick the team!!!

Wenger out.
    Odds on Aubameyang not starting on the weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Not even funny mate.

I note Guardiola put Laporte in straight away and he was superb by all accounts.

Our Armenian maestro who was already assimilated into the PL and had trained for a week with us needed time.

Wenger out.

Wenger out.
    Indeed.

but you do know that Chelsea are imminently going to sack Conte and get Ancelotti back in? Such is their perverted reappointing of previously dismissed managers...

We is doomed to at least another season of reckless Wengerball
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Indeed.

but you do know that Chelsea are imminently going to sack Conte and get Ancelotti back in? Such is their perverted reappointing of previously dismissed managers...

We is doomed to at least another season of reckless Wengerball
    Chelsea appear to be in a bit of a mess really.

They bemoan the lack of backup options to Morata so they sign a new option, and get rid of the other option so they are exactly as they were.

Funny mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Odds on a Walcott hat-trick?

He shot from the edge of the box last night
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Chelsea appear to be in a bit of a mess really.

They bemoan the lack of backup options to Morata so they sign a new option, and get rid of the other option so they are exactly as they were.

Funny mind you.
    I just don't get why Conte didn't take to the Belgian lad (aside from the fact he was Belgian). Seemed a decent enough player to me