Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: West Brom reject Arsenal's 'derisory' offer for Jonny Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Stop using a Sir C tool for working out what is Northern... West Brom is Southern
    Your view doesn't count - you are practically ****ing Scottish

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Clearly a half hearted offer (if indeed there even was an offer) by us so no real desire to sign the lad.

Would make no sense from a WBA perspective either as the transfer loss of Ł10m in the interim is nothing compared to them staying up which can only be assisted by keeping hold of their better players.

The new Arsenal shall just keep it's powder dry and buy somebody in the summer and ship out 1-2 of the currents.
    I'd always rather fancied young Laporte. Atlético's Giménez too.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've been to West Bromwich and it's definitely northern.

They pronounce 'bath' to rhyme with 'Kath', which makes them northern. FACT.
    It just makes them common... so more East End of London
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Your view doesn't count - you are practically ****ing Scottish
    That is Neg that is ****ing Scottish
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Clearly a half hearted offer (if indeed there even was an offer) by us so no real desire to sign the lad.

Would make no sense from a WBA perspective either as the transfer loss of Ł10m in the interim is nothing compared to them staying up which can only be assisted by keeping hold of their better players.

The new Arsenal shall just keep it's powder dry and buy somebody in the summer and ship out 1-2 of the currents.
    Twitter ITK type saying we want Löw to take over in the summer. German revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Says the Canadian
    only there 3 years, my family from Finsbury Park innit

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Twitter ITK type saying we want Löw to take over in the summer. German revolution.
    Not sure about that - although he loves Özil (as any sane person should) and the feeling is mutual

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not sure about that - although he loves Özil (as any sane person should) and the feeling is mutual
    Odd one Ozil.

I mean your everyday Arsenal supporter should love him as he simply operates on a different level to most of our players, and when you watch him you cannot fail to appreciate this. He has off days of course, we all do.

Opposition supporters simply don’t get him all the same, nor does your everyday MOTD pundit. There was a comment from PRSB yesterday about how his new deal would annoy MU supporters whereas almost to a man the ones I know think he is a waste man. Not just talking about thick people who don’t get the game either.

Odd one Ozil.

I mean your everyday Arsenal supporter should love him as he simply operates on a different level to most of our players, and when you watch him you cannot fail to appreciate this. He has off days of course, we all do.

Opposition supporters simply don’t get him all the same, nor does your everyday MOTD pundit. There was a comment from PRSB yesterday about how his new deal would annoy MU supporters whereas almost to a man the ones I know think he is a waste man. Not just talking about thick people who don’t get the game either.
    It's football, not ballet dancing. Especially since Dennis raised the goal-scoring bar for number 10 Stranieri.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Wasn't that the deal Dick Law was working on?
    And we also didn't get Auba after all

27544829_210453219505207_8753847922374270743_n.jpg