Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: "Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang!"

"Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang!"

To the tune of "Give Me The Reason", by the mighty Luther Vandross. That's all I got, I'm afraid
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    To the tune of "Give Me The Reason", by the mighty Luther Vandross. That's all I got, I'm afraid
    I watched some clips of him on YouTube and was struck by something LA said the other day- the German league looks ****ing ****e. Appalling defending....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I watched some clips of him on YouTube and was struck by something LA said the other day- the German league looks ****ing ****e. Appalling defending....
    No billionaire sugar daddies, you see. Though my son tells me the league is interesting enough, if you ignore Bayern
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No billionaire sugar daddies, you see. Though my son tells me the league is interesting enough, if you ignore Bayern
    Maybe the rest of the clubs could have a whip-round to sponsor the Not-Bayern trophy.