Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giroud patted the Chelsea badge during his unveiling video

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Blue doesn't really suit him either
    Just wait till its April and he scores his 10th goal for chelsea assisted by perfectly weighted balls from our Cesc ...Sir C will be unbearable

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Blue doesn't really suit him either
    Message reported to France
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by devongunner View Post
    Yeah it was just a crap joke really. Been watching too much deadline day
    What Stones song is this, exactly? And what's wrong with calling them that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    It’s truly amazing how many of his haters are now feeling sorry for him, consider him World Class and seemingly always rated him.
    funny isn't it

half our fan base have convinced themselves that our best player in a decade was actually ****...rather than admit he's far too good to waste the end of his career with these bunch of losers

but poor old Giroud who actually wanted to stay - he is now seen as a vital part of the squad who we will miss far more than Sanchez

our fans seem to be just as deluded as Arsene

It was a comment on the haters stuff. I really liked Giroud but was calling him a donkey to pretend I was a hater. Its obviously a Beatles song and it is Girouds song but It was feeble in the joke sense, much as my having to explain it now is. I ask for forgiveness from the board for my crap attempt at humour and ask if I try again I be banned forthwith

Quote Originally Posted by devongunner View Post
    It was a comment on the haters stuff. I really liked Giroud but was calling him a donkey to pretend I was a hater. Its obviously a Beatles song and it is Girouds song but It was feeble in the joke sense, much as my having to explain it now is. I ask for forgiveness from the board for my crap attempt at humour and ask if I try again I be banned forthwith
    I got it, Devon.