Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Just watched the highlights from last night. Yet again, all three goals

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    We don’t need cloggers P, we need intelligence.

Sorry.

Either way we are ****ed.

I am not an everyday reader but he comes across as frustrated and pished off at the groundhog day events we all see, which you know is quite understandable.

As a fan's blog (or whatever) I am happier to read that as I can associate with it.
    It's Groundhog Day today, as it happens.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No worries. If they all hit it off we'll smash all but the best teams and our midfield, not to mention our backs, will be hailed as the best in the division. We'll still likely lose meekly at the big clubs, but that's alright as there's not too many points at stake there anyway; more important to beat everyone else.
    For now, that would do.

Sorry.

no intelligent bloke is going to stick his head in where it might get hurt, sw.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    For now, that would do.
    Right. But it should always do. In the odd season, you can get a win at Old Trafford or Anfield and make the most of it and go on to win the league, but it shouldn't be a requirement. We are not greedy.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

:homo:

As if cloggers lack intelligence

Sorry.