Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Just watched the highlights from last night. Yet again, all three goals

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Those two with Ozil and Lacazette leaves us a little lightweight behind them.
    No change, p. We have been, and still are, lightweight.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I really do think he needs a break for a little bit. Give elneny a run in the side.
    I agree. Fùck the Albanian out the window for a while and give the Egyptian a run there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Quite right too. Daring to question the man's analytical wisdom. How many games have you managed in the Dublin 16 Knocklyon U-10 league eh?
    I managed a sunday league side (or 'pub') for two years and dragged them up to mid table with a change of tactics and formation.

I dont think I need to say anymore, do I?

Quite right too. Daring to question the man's analytical wisdom. How many games have you managed in the Dublin 16 Knocklyon U-10 league eh?
    Thank you A.

I am glad my efforts* are being recognised.

*Season1 2016 - P16 W16 D0 L0

I told the lads about the invincibles before the last game, the only one who knew what I was talking about was my own.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    No change, p. We have been, and still are, lightweight.
    Could be balanced by a couple of cloggers in midfield- if we had any....

I agree. Fùck the Albanian out the window for a while and give the Egyptian a run there.
    I thought ACLF was quite good this morning.

Could be balanced by a couple of cloggers in midfield- if we had any....
    We don’t need cloggers P, we need intelligence.

Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I thought ACLF was quite good this morning.
    I'll have a look. I read him somewhat intermittently these days, as he chews himself up with negativity. The bloke who he sometimes sub-lets the friday column to is a breath of fresh air, though.

I'll have a look. I read him somewhat intermittently these days, as he chews himself up with negativity. The bloke who he sometimes sub-lets the friday column to is a breath of fresh air, though.
    I am not an everyday reader but he comes across as frustrated and pished off at the groundhog day events we all see, which you know is quite understandable.

As a fan's blog (or whatever) I am happier to read that as I can associate with it.

I really do think he needs a break for a little bit. Give elneny a run in the side.

The next month is going to be interesting as we see how Wenger plans to use his new signings. Those two with Ozil and Lacazette leaves us a little lightweight behind them.
    No worries. If they all hit it off we'll smash all but the best teams and our midfield, not to mention our backs, will be hailed as the best in the division. We'll still likely lose meekly at the big clubs, but that's alright as there's not too many points at stake there anyway; more important to beat everyone else.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."