Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just watched the highlights from last night. Yet again, all three goals

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    Our midfield has NO PACE. For £35 million Xhaka is an absolute bust. Elneny is average. Hopefully the new German scout will do a better job of recognising talent than the previous numpty.

Our standards as fans has slipped considerably if we're making statements like "Xhaka is a very good footballer" because game after game I really don't see him as that at all.
    You should probably get another hobby tbh, he is a very good footballer

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I think the point is, if your forwards don't score enough goals, it actually makes no difference who plays in the middle of the park. Or indeed anywhere else
    Sometimes you make me very angry.

Service from the midfield might help
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Service from the midfield might help
    talking of which, have The Arsenal actually announced that Ozil has signed a new contract?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Sometimes you make me very angry.
    Wenger knows, SW. Wenger knows.

In fairness, I couldn't write that line with a straight face.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    talking of which, have The Arsenal actually announced that Ozil has signed a new contract?

I did notice this yesterday as the Guardian quickly changed their story from signed to "expected to be signed in days".

Think the general consensus is that Ornstein just puts his name to official club memos so done but not done, as such.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I did notice this yesterday as the Guardian quickly changed their story from signed to "expected to be signed in days".

Think the general consensus is that Ornstein just puts his name to official club memos so done but not done, as such.
    he's toying with us

https://twitter.com/MesutOzil1088/st...53705775583233
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I see Debuchy has left us
    Gone to St Etienne

Good luck Mattieu
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I see Debuchy has left us
    Gone to St Etienne

Good luck Mattieu
    Sarah, so lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You should probably get another hobby tbh, he is a very good footballer
    I just say what I see LA, it's evident that Jack Wilshere has more talent than Xhaka and Elneny put together.