Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Just watched the highlights from last night. Yet again, all three goals

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    As stand alone sentences go this is a nonsense and simply underlines your lack of appreciation of the role.

Both Ramsey and Xhaka are very good footballers, Wilshere is also a very obvious talent and to be fair to the African lad Elneny performs well within a more limited role of doing the basic and simple things and doing them well (itself a very basic job description for a top level midfielder).

Our issue is balance, or the creation of an effective working midfield partnership. Actually fúck the creation of it we need to identify it before we can create it.

Wenger appears to have struggled with this very basic need for years. Arguably his most effective of Cazorla and Coquelin he stumbled over by accident as opposed to his footballing knowledge.

The world appears to have decided this pairing to be Wilshere + 1 though I am unsure if AW feels this way given the manner in which he allowed the lad to fúck off for an entire season as opposed to keeping him and forcing him to try and fight his way into selection.
    Yes, I have noted your constant repetition of this particular slight. Funny though... you tell me I know nothing and then proceed to write three paragraphs of monotonous **** that says absolutely nothing and displays no understanding.

In short, you are a bluffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    I just say what I see LA, it's evident that Jack Wilshere has more talent than Xhaka and Elneny put together.
    He may be a very good footballer but he is a ****ing useless midfielder. Same goes for Ramsey. Absolute liabilities the pair of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    I just say what I see LA, it's evident that Jack Wilshere has more talent than Xhaka and Elneny put together.
    Of course my reply was a touch intemperate and your opinion is entirely valid, b. I just really really wanted Xhaka to succeed

Jack is negotiating his new contract. Anyone want to guess how many shirts jack sells via arsenal?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Of course my reply was a touch intemperate and your opinion is entirely valid, b. I just really really wanted Xhaka to succeed
    Wanted? Are you giving up?

I think we all want him to succeed. He might just be another player who needs more direction from a coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Wanted? Are you giving up?

I think we all want him to succeed. He might just be another player who needs more direction from a coach.
    Well not entirely

Yes, I have noted your constant repetition of this particular slight. Funny though... you tell me I know nothing and then proceed to write three paragraphs of monotonous **** that says absolutely nothing and displays no understanding.

In short, you are a bluffer.
    How fúcking rude.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    How fúcking rude.
    I do apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Well not entirely
    I really do think he needs a break for a little bit. Give elneny a run in the side.

The next month is going to be interesting as we see how Wenger plans to use his new signings. Those two with Ozil and Lacazette leaves us a little lightweight behind them.

I do apologise.
    Quite right too. Daring to question the man's analytical wisdom. How many games have you managed in the Dublin 16 Knocklyon U-10 league eh?