Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Just watched the highlights from last night. Yet again, all three goals

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Our midfield has NO PACE. For £35 million Xhaka is an absolute bust. Elneny is average. Hopefully the new German scout will do a better job of recognising talent than the previous numpty.

Our standards as fans has slipped considerably if we're making statements like "Xhaka is a very good footballer" because game after game I really don't see him as that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    Our midfield has NO PACE. For £35 million Xhaka is an absolute bust. Elneny is average. Hopefully the new German scout will do a better job of recognising talent than the previous numpty.

Our standards as fans has slipped considerably if we're making statements like "Xhaka is a very good footballer" because game after game I really don't see him as that at all.
    You should probably get another hobby tbh, he is a very good footballer

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You should probably get another hobby tbh, he is a very good footballer
    I just say what I see LA, it's evident that Jack Wilshere has more talent than Xhaka and Elneny put together.

I just say what I see LA, it's evident that Jack Wilshere has more talent than Xhaka and Elneny put together.
    He may be a very good footballer but he is a ****ing useless midfielder. Same goes for Ramsey. Absolute liabilities the pair of them.

Of course my reply was a touch intemperate and your opinion is entirely valid, b. I just really really wanted Xhaka to succeed

Of course my reply was a touch intemperate and your opinion is entirely valid, b. I just really really wanted Xhaka to succeed
    Wanted? Are you giving up?

I think we all want him to succeed. He might just be another player who needs more direction from a coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Wanted? Are you giving up?

I think we all want him to succeed. He might just be another player who needs more direction from a coach.
    Well not entirely

Well not entirely
    I really do think he needs a break for a little bit. Give elneny a run in the side.

The next month is going to be interesting as we see how Wenger plans to use his new signings. Those two with Ozil and Lacazette leaves us a little lightweight behind them.