Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Right, where is Sir C.

Right, where is Sir C.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42885533

Mesut Ozil has signed a new three-and-a-half-year contract to remain at Arsenal until the summer of 2021.

The midfielder becomes the highest-paid player in the club's history - earning about £350,000 a week before tax.

Would you like to apologies to me now or later?*

* Should you wish to maintain your dignity and apologise privately, I will accept a case of your favourite Claret as recompense.

You'll be lucky if the pompous old stoat even responds Rich. Unless he can

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Mesut Ozil has signed a new three-and-a-half-year contract to remain at Arsenal until the summer of 2021.

The midfielder becomes the highest-paid player in the club's history - earning about £350,000 a week before tax.

* Should you wish to maintain your dignity and apologise privately, I will accept a case of your favourite Claret as recompense.
    crowbar something in about his poxy pilot's licence of course.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert augustus chapman View Post
    crowbar something in about his poxy pilot's licence of course.
    bring him to me immediately, herbs!

I was just updating my log book. I'm here now.

So the communists at the BBC have published a random number and that's convinced you, has it?

Half. Wit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

So the communists at the BBC have published a random number and that's convinced you, has it?

Half. Wit.
    It's OK everyone, Sir C chose to post this so as not to humiliate himself in public. He has done the honourable thing and contacted me privately to negotiate the terms of his apology. I am pleased to say that a deal was reached that was agreeable to all.

It's OK everyone, Sir C chose to post this so as not to humiliate himself in public. He has done the honourable thing and contacted me privately to negotiate the terms of his apology. I am pleased to say that a deal was reached that was agreeable to all.
    Ridiculous child.

Ridiculous child.
    Someone got out on the wrong side of bed today.

Someone got out on the wrong side of bed today.
    I am jetlagged to all fúckery.

Half. Wit.
    Just for future reference ‘updating my logbook’ would make an excellent euphemism.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Just for future reference ‘updating my logbook’ would make an excellent euphemism.
    As in "Alfred Wainwright narrowed his eyes and surveyed the fellside for a gully into which he could discretely sneak in order to update his logbook"?