Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have we spoken about the Blind guy ripping into Wenger and the team?

Have we spoken about the Blind guy ripping into Wenger and the team?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    How the fück does he know what we looked like? Blindoid cünt.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That lad's biggest issue isn't that he's blind, it's that he's fúcking stupid.

Saw a documentary about a lawyer in New York whose blind but all his other senses are enhanced as a result. Think his name is Matt Murdoch imo

Probably the same thing imo imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Saw a documentary about a lawyer in New York whose blind but all his other senses are enhanced as a result. Think his name is Matt Murdoch imo

Probably the same thing imo imo
    God! Imagine going to a football match without being able to see but with all your other senses enhanced.
    I can't think of anything worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That lad's biggest issue isn't that he's blind, it's that he's fúcking stupid.
    He pays to attend football matches he can't fücking see. I'd say his stupidity is a given, tbh.

I think blindoids are allowed to sit in the disabler section

and bring with them someone to commentate for them.

He pays to attend football matches he can't fücking see. I'd say his stupidity is a given, tbh.
    I sit next to a gentleman at Bournemouth games who is 94. He's missed fewer than 10 games since he was 15 years old & can't see when the ball is the other side of the pitch. When it's on our side he carries a pair of binoculars to view the action. A truly lovely man.
    Last edited by Rich; 01-31-2018 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I sit next to a gentleman at Bournemouth games who is 94. He's missed less than 10 games since he was 15 years old & can't see when the ball is the other side of the pitch. When it's on our side he carries a pair of binoculars to view the action. A truly lovely man.
    Fewer.

What on earth happened to education? Did you attend some sort of state school?

Did you see the story about the deaf woman who went to a little mix concert and demanded they supply a sign language person so she could enjoy the lyrics... she is now suing them as they only provided one for the main act and nto the support acts.. FFS
    Last edited by Pokster; 01-31-2018 at 11:40 AM.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar