Thread: Arseblog reporting that

Arseblog reporting that

Mesut has signed da ting!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Mesut has signed da ting!

£350k a week :-o

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    £350k a week :-o
    These reports of salaries always make me chuckle. Who told Arseblog how much Ozil is going to earn? Did Mesut negotiate his contract and then think, 'Ooh, you know, I think the whole fúcking world needs to know how much I earn so I'm going to call some random paddy and tell him.' IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    These reports of salaries always make me chuckle. Who told Arseblog how much Ozil is going to earn? Did Mesut negotiate his contract and then think, 'Ooh, you know, I think the whole fúcking world needs to know how much I earn so I'm going to call some random paddy and tell him.' IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED?
    The lad is just reporting what is being reported in Germany.

It is quite standard blogging / journalism, to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I think Sir C is just being a moody ****... must be the lack of fags and impending death
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

It is utterly retarded bóllocks to believe a single word of it.

When you negotiate a pay rise, does either you or your company think it imperative to report the exact figures to the world? Why would a football club / agent / player choose to do so?

Do you really need to shout.

BILD are reporting it. Probably greased the palms of Ozil’s agent to tell them how much it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It is utterly retarded bóllocks to believe a single word of it.

When you negotiate a pay rise, does either you or your company think it imperative to report the exact figures to the world? Why would a football club / agent / player choose to do so?
    I have never argued or suggested otherwise so I don't understand your anger with me. Nor am I saying it is good journalism, simply saying it is how it works.

Ftr I believe none of it for the reasons you point out. On occasion an agent will release figures when it is in his or his clients interest but in this case I am not sure how that would be the case.

To finish if it is a fight you are after then fine but proceed with caution as I shall happily arrange to meet you but then I will stab you. Let's be 100% clear on this.

I have never argued or suggested otherwise so I don't understand your anger with me. Nor am I saying it is good journalism, simply saying it is how it works.

Ftr I believe none of it for the reasons you point out. On occasion an agent will release figures when it is in his or his clients interest but in this case I am not sure how that would be the case.

To finish if it is a fight you are after then fine but proceed with caution as I shall happily arrange to meet you but then I will stab you. Let's be 100% clear on this.
    I have expressed no anger whatsoever but suspect you are feeling delicate due to a hangover, so I will refrain from giving you the chiding you so richly deserve.