Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I know exactly who is to blame for last night.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I take it number one was 'to the pub'?
    via a 10 mile hike up a mountain in the lakes....... number 4 did end up at the pub
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    It's on ITV iplayer, or whatever they call it....Malham Cove is a fantastic walk if you ever stop off in yorkshire again
    End of April :rubshands:

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I take it number one was 'to the pub'?
    Should be the "Walk of shame", Emirates stadium to St Pancras International

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    End of April :rubshands:
    Off to Northumberland again in the summer.... beach walks galore and good pub food at night

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Off to Northumberland again in the summer.... beach walks galore and good pub food at night
    Beaches are nice but have a tendency to be a little flat imo. Get yourself up some lumps, man.

No, I missed that. Perhaps I can find it again.
    Did I ever tell you about my idea for a Viz-style comic strip entitled 'Wainwright's Wànks', in which the fell-bothering curmudgeon is constantly trying to find a quiet place in the Lake District in which to knock one out, only to be repeatedly disturbed by tourists, school parties, dogs, search and rescue helicopters, etc?

Beaches are nice but have a tendency to be a little flat imo. Get yourself up some lumps, man.
    Beaches are great for letting the hounds have a run around... we will do a few lumps while there.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did I ever tell you about my idea for a Viz-style comic strip entitled 'Wainwright's Wànks', in which the fell-bothering curmudgeon is constantly trying to find a quiet place in the Lake District in which to knock one out, only to be repeatedly disturbed by tourists, school parties, dogs, search and rescue helicopters, etc?
    You did, yes.

:weirdo:

You did, yes.

:weirdo:

I think the idea came to me because I read one of his books and he came across as such a miserable wànker. I mean I'm as misanthropic as the next cûnt, but he genuinely appeared to resent the presence of anyone at all on the same mountain as him - while writing books designed to attract people to climb up said mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think the idea came to me because I read one of his books and he came across as such a miserable wànker. I mean I'm as misanthropic as the next cûnt, but he genuinely appeared to resent the presence of anyone at all on the same mountain as him - while writing books designed to attract people to climb up said mountains.
    The man was the most appalling árse. I once blew my lungs out struggling up some near-vertical fúcking rock face and, when reading about it in his book later, saw him describe it as 'a gentle, grassy slope, suitable for children and invalids.'