Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Think I’m about to find out the true meaning of

Think I’m about to find out the true meaning of

“Snowed in”. Just issued a weather warning for 60cm of snow from tonight till Thursday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    “Snowed in”. Just issued a weather warning for 60cm of snow from tonight till Thursday night.
    That doesn't sound so much, though. Half a metre? It's not exactly over your head, is it?

Do you have plenty of tinned food, cured meat and a breadmaker, b?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That doesn't sound so much, though. Half a metre? It's not exactly over your head, is it?

Do you have plenty of tinned food, cured meat and a breadmaker, b?
    The trouble is it’s going to be windy as well so there’ll be snowdrifts. The first four years I was here we had below average snowfall during winter and I was hoping for better this year. Now it looks like we will have record snowfall. Already had about 70cm, and still another 6-8 weeks of proper winter left

Meh. My parents had 5 consecutive nights of at least a foot of snow each night last winter. And they're in their 80s and managed.

Man up BGS.

The trouble is it’s going to be windy as well so there’ll be snowdrifts. The first four years I was here we had below average snowfall during winter and I was hoping for better this year. Now it looks like we will have record snowfall. Already had about 70cm, and still another 6-8 weeks of proper winter left
    I expect it's nice and cosy though. I can see you now, in your log cabin in the woods, with elk furs strewn around and a cheerful fire blazing away in the stove... amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I expect it's nice and cosy though. I can see you now, in your log cabin in the woods, with elk furs strewn around and a cheerful fire blazing away in the stove... amirite?
    Bear furs, man. Get it right.