Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I still can’t believe last night’s events imo

I still can’t believe last night’s events imo

Xhaka doing a Xhaka for the 1st...not the first time this season his brain completely shuts down and he just watches aimlessly as the runner / scorer jogs past him.

2nd goal Jesus Christ Cech...said when we signed that he was damaged goods because there’s no way Mourinho would let him join us. Bad omen for Mkhitaryan imo. Ospina / Macey need to start for the rest of the season. I go with Macey. The league is done so give the kid a long run of games.

Can’t believe Arsene is blaming this goal on us letting the ball go out for a throw in.

3rd goal...just total discombobulation from all parties involved. That was relegation class defending. F—k me..

I know it’s been said before but why the hell don’t work on this in training...if they do then whoever is organising the sessions to be dragged out and shot imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Xhaka doing a Xhaka for the 1st...not the first time this season his brain completely shuts down and he just watches aimlessly as the runner / scorer jogs past him.

2nd goal Jesus Christ Cech...said when we signed that he was damaged goods because there’s no way Mourinho would let him join us. Bad omen for Mkhitaryan imo. Ospina / Macey need to start for the rest of the season. I go with Macey. The league is done so give the kid a long run of games.

Can’t believe Arsene is blaming this goal on us letting the ball go out for a throw in.

3rd goal...just total discombobulation from all parties involved. That was relegation class defending. F—k me..

I know it’s been said before but why the hell don’t work on this in training...if they do then whoever is organising the sessions to be dragged out and shot imo
    The club needs to fùck AW, the Kroenke family, Sir Keps, Gunnersaurus, Ivan G, Cech, Kostafi, Debuchy, Chambers, Holding, Welbz, Ramsey, Xhaka, Elneny and Iwobi out of the window in May. Start afresh.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

it was another, utter shítstorm of a 'performance'.

Not sure what the formation was but the midfield, once again, exposed a fragile defence. The inability to defend a long ball at this level is laughable.

The epitome of the worst of Wenger. All possession, no incision, shot-shy, shapeless with utterly shambolic defending interpolated with brief moments of brilliance.

If the teams had swapped shirts in the tunnel before coming on, it would have looked about right.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    it was another, utter shítstorm of a 'performance'.

Not sure what the formation was but the midfield, once again, exposed a fragile defence. The inability to defend a long ball at this level is laughable.

The epitome of the worst of Wenger. All possession, no incision, shot-shy, shapeless with utterly shambolic defending interpolated with brief moments of brilliance.

If the teams had swapped shirts in the tunnel before coming on, it would have looked about right.
    Yup - agreed - all Ramsey's fault.

Why can't you believe last night? We were like that away at Forrest, we were like that away at Bournemouth.... it's not as if we don't have previous in away matches. We are a shambles and if AW manages to keep his job after this season then the board should hang their heads in shame.... he should also realise that what is best for the club is him stepping down at the end of the season.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar