Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We lost that simply to stave off bad luck in re our transfers.

We lost that simply to stave off bad luck in re our transfers.

Perfectly permissible imo

what are you?

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Perfectly permissible imo
    Oh be quiet you farkin big mope!

So what about Three Billboards! - what a *******ing great kick-in-the-**** of a film that is. See, if you were ever involved with something with that kind of integrity you could be truly proud. A shame they had to have the Chief incongruously married to an Englishwoman with an irritating accent to match; a casting faux-pas.

That aside, it's a reminder that your nation is the undisputed master of the art form. I am, however, glad the writer and director is an Irishman so that I can take comfort that European genius has played a massive part in the piece. But the personae dramatis, the director, the production, the endeavour and the tale itself are very American.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

So what about Three Billboards! - what a *******ing great kick-in-the-**** of a film that is. See, if you were ever involved with something with that kind of integrity you could be truly proud. A shame they had to have the Chief incongruously married to an Englishwoman with an irritating accent to match; a casting faux-pas.

That aside, it's a reminder that your nation is the undisputed master of the art form. I am, however, glad the writer and director is an Irishman so that I can take comfort that European genius has played a massive part in the piece. But the personae dramatis, the director, the production, the endeavour and the tale itself are very American.
    Great movie Herbs..i was thinking the attractive but badly cast englishwoman must be related to someone and owed a favor..or perhaps it was a me too pay off . Rockwell is a cert for an oscar imo.

Turns out she's worked with McDonagh before and is no stranger, I'll be bound, the the taste of his bell-end.

Turns out she's worked with McDonagh before and is no stranger, I'll be bound, the the taste of his bell-end.
    I figured as much ...totally out of place in this film though

I haven't seen this movie. Therefore, I don't know this hot little sassypants of which you speak. I have no beef with the Irish, my friend. In fact, I have a potential date with the former prime minister, Mary Robinson. I'll bring you along if you like, but first you must take a bath and scrub very hard.