Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: well, quite frankly...

well, quite frankly...

that was the worst away performance since that one at Fulham. And probably several others like it, since.

Does it not dawn on Arsene that these players are a bunch of spineless, powder-puff pansies who couldnt give two ****s if they win or not?

Of course it doesn't.

He takes off the only (relatively) defensive minded midfielder and we concede straight away (albeit **** pass and **** goalkeeping).

For the love of Dennis, Arsene, please **** right off.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Most of the players do care and its not a lack of effort that leads to our pathetic continual defeats. Its the fact most of the them are ****. Especially the fake defense

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Especially the fake defense
    ? I think I know what you mean
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I've never felt so detatched from the club

I didn't want us to beat Chelsea (who I despise with all my being) as it may just keep Wenger on and that would be bad for the club and my mental health

I'm not going again until he ****s off...if the club can't be ****ed then why should I

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post

I didn't want us to beat Chelsea (who I despise with all my being) as it may just keep Wenger on and that would be bad for the club and my mental health

I'm not going again until he ****s off...if the club can't be ****ed then why should I
    I feel your pain. Would you like to know how to swear properly on the board?

nah i'm too sad

Don’t get too excited Rob, but remember the name Manolas for tomorrow.

I'm kind of disappointed in myself. I do not want Arsenal to win the League cup or, god forbid, the Europa league as this mean Wenger will stay. Then I think to myself that he will be there regardless so I snap out of it quite quickly.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Carlo Ancelloti must be laughing his head off.

Easiest job of all time coming up.