Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Now that Sanchez is gone. what was wrong with his chin?

Now that Sanchez is gone. what was wrong with his chin?

And if Giroud goes, Mkhitaryan's backheel was the best clearly onside goal I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    And if Giroud goes, Mkhitaryan's backheel was the best clearly onside goal I've ever seen.
    Just a bit pockmarked wasn't (isn't) it? Maybe some teenage acne scarring.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Just a bit pockmarked wasn't (isn't) it? Maybe some teenage acne scarring.
    He did have a muppet mouth, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He did have a muppet mouth, though.
    I fúcking loved him and have had an extremely strange emotional response to him leaving.

In short, I found seeing him wearing the Yanited shirt filled me with what was unmistakably intense and deeply-felt pride

I suppose we all want him to score on his PL debut
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I fúcking loved him and have had an extremely strange emotional response to him leaving.

In short, I found seeing him wearing the Yanited shirt filled me with what was unmistakably intense and deeply-felt pride
    I am probably being silly but I am rather excited about Auba arriving.
    What looked like doom and gloom period for Arsenal might become rather good again.

I adored him when I saw him playing at that world cup that year, you know, when was it? I was staying at that hotel in Paris in the room in which Oscar Wilde died, you remember. Anyway it was absolutely chucking it down and we were tired and cold so we ordered club sandwiches and a bottle of claret and watched the Chile game, and the twinkle in Alexis' eye caused me to fall for him right there.

After I'd seen him play for us a few times I just wanted the **** gone, to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am probably being silly but I am rather excited about Auba arriving.
    What looked like doom and gloom period for Arsenal might become rather good again.
    Auba? Is that what we're calling him, then?

I prefer calling him Shangalang - which is probably racist of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Auba? Is that what we're calling him, then?

I prefer calling him Shangalang - which is probably racist of me.
    I shall call him Henrik

Aren't you a bit old for loving players? Frank Stapleton cured me of that when I was 8.