Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aubameyang and family at Dortmund Airport and London bound

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I mean - why shouldn't he? Though don't tell Sir C
    Would it have really killed them to despatch a bizjet to collect him? Consider the dignity of the club, for all love.

Flight trackers have identified his private jet has just flown over Holland
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Would it have really killed them to despatch a bizjet to collect him? Consider the dignity of the club, for all love.
    And what happens if Spurs ambush him at Luton airport? I’ve heard tell of such things.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    And what happens if Spurs ambush him at Luton airport? I’ve heard tell of such things.
    Luton? They surely wouldn't expect the poor fellow to arrive at Luton? One look at that place and he'll do a 180 and fúck off home.

Spurs tried to hijack the Malcolm Macdonald deal so we hired a private jet and kept him hidden for a few days
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I use Luton when flying back from Basel.

My advice - try not arrive back on a Friday afternoon...complete hellhole.

Waited in a long queue for 45 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Luton? They surely wouldn't expect the poor fellow to arrive at Luton? One look at that place and he'll do a 180 and fúck off home.
    We need to keep costs down.

He will currently be enjoying the delightful orange polyester ambience that is unique to EasyJet. He may even have one of their delicious heated sandwiches. The ones that stink out the cabin for the duration of the flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Spurs tried to hijack the Malcolm Macdonald deal so we hired a private jet and kept him hidden for a few days
    I wish they had.

He will currently be enjoying the delightful orange polyester ambience that is unique to EasyJet. He may even have one of their delicious heated sandwiches. The ones that stink out the cabin for the duration of the flight.
    Also, given the time, it’ll be a 50:50 ball as to whether they still have ice. If not, he’ll have to have to have a delicious, warm and citrus-free gin and tonic.

Apparently on one of these Cessna 525A CitationJet CJ2+