Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea seem to be ****ing about re: Giroud.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    SWv2 - "Like John Lukic?"

Longest ever pregnancy that was
    Classic urban myth all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    At least I got out of bed

Odd thing was, there wasn't much of a smell. It was almost pure water from what I could make out.
    I am not even getting involved in this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

If I hadn't had a dim memory of having pissed on the floor, I would have assumed I'd spilt some water, sw. Miraculously pure, it was.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

That's why you married a welsher, isn't it? One of the few peoples on earth comfortable sleeping in a pool of píss.

An interesting double standard operates here, though. If a white person of English extraction grows up and spends their entire life in say China, Japan or India, we would almost never be happy to call them Chinese, Japanese or Indian, would we? And neither, I suspect would the locals.

So to an extent, one's nationality depends also on the extent to which the people of your host nation are prepared to accept you as being of their nationality.
    Who'd tell Ian Wright that he's not English because his parents were from Jamaica?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Who'd tell Ian Wright that he's not English because his parents were from Jamaica?
    On the other hand, that absolute pile of shít John Barnes always claimed to be more proud of being 'Jamaican' than of playing for England.

Rude, ungrateful ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    On the other hand, that absolute pile of shít John Barnes always claimed to be more proud of being 'Jamaican' than of playing for England.

Rude, ungrateful ****.
    His performances for England were certainly nothing to be proud of. The scouse cùnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Rude, ungrateful ****.
    I don't really understand why one would be proud of being Jamaican, tbh. I mean, Bob Marley and some cricketers aside, what have they done to be proud of?

I don't really understand why one would be proud of being Jamaican, tbh. I mean, Bob Marley and some cricketers aside, what have they done to be proud of?
    They made fùcking loads of sugar.

b, the subject disappointed not to have much Irishness in him was John Hurt
    Discovered he was related to Jorge
    10 characters? Pile of cund.