Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea seem to be ****ing about re: Giroud.

Chelsea seem to be ****ing about re: Giroud.

L’Equipe reporting they bid €20m for him with a deadline, we didn’t accept/refuse before said deadline passed so they withdrew the offer but then “came back to the table” late last night. Meanwhile poor Aubameyang is waiting with his cases back in Düsseldorf.

Will laugh hard if Giroud goes to Chelsea on the cheap but then Dortmund pass on Batshuayi leaving us dry with no Aubameyang imo

Would be an epic stitch up

The media are saying they are looking at other options such as Llorente so if they make an offer and we turn it down then they are kind of right to move on. I read we were asking 35m for Giroud which if you think was in the same week that we ‘only’ offered 50m for Aubameyang then you have to think we’re making it up as we go along.

Funny really how you have 31 days to sort these things out and then there is always a mad dash going on with some clubs/players in the last 24-48 hours

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The media are saying they are looking at other options such as Llorente so if they make an offer and we turn it down then they are kind of right to move on. I read we were asking 35m for Giroud which if you think was in the same week that we ‘only’ offered 50m for Aubameyang then you have to think we’re making it up as we go along.

Funny really how you have 31 days to sort these things out and then there is always a mad dash going on with some clubs/players in the last 24-48 hours
    **** knows what’s going on with Chelsea. They’ve gone from Carroll to Dzeko to Giroud to Llorente. Quite a leap in quality between a few of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    L’Equipe reporting they bid €20m for him with a deadline, we didn’t accept/refuse before said deadline passed so they withdrew the offer but then “came back to the table” late last night. Meanwhile poor Aubameyang is waiting with his cases back in Düsseldorf.
    Giroud has agreed terms with Chelsea.

According to a mate who has just text me. No idea if he is ITK...

Just The Arsenal to **** it up on the fee now.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

We need to sack this lot and get Kevin Costner from Draft Day imo

Ornstien annoys me. He’s like a professional chip pisser

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Ornstien annoys me. He’s like a professional chip pisser
    And I thought that was my job
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    And I thought that was my job
    You're just an amateur one, p

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You're just an amateur one, p
    Must.Try.Harder