Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hmm. It would appear that new signing Mkhitwhatever is liddle bit light in the loafer

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The Turks did genocide them once, probably because they refused to convert, unlike the Albanians. Armenians are some of the very first Christians. Their other foe is Azerbaijan. Remember the The Nagorno-Karabakh War in the early 90's?
    Hard to forget that one to be fair A.

The Turks did genocide them once, probably because they refused to convert, unlike the Albanians. Armenians are some of the very first Christians. Their other foe is Azerbaijan. Remember the The Nagorno-Karabakh War in the early 90's?
    He's the new Manuel Armenia

Oh I know about the genocide. As Hitler said ‘Who remembers the Armenians?’ When justifying murdering the Jews.

Beyond that, I try to avoid knowing the ins and ours of Central Asian/East European weirdness if I can. It’s depressing.
    Last edited by Burney; 01-29-2018 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He's the new Manuel Armenia
    Played, f

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh I know about the genocide. As Hitler said ‘Who remembers the Armenians?’ When justifying murdering the Jews.

Beyond that, I try to avoid knowing the ins and ours of Central Asian/East Europeans weirdness if I can. It’s depressing.
    Well, he might have been a bit right about the Armenians but he was more than a bit feckin wrong about remembering the Jews.