Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has Guillem Balague ever been right about anything?

Has Guillem Balague ever been right about anything?

he seems always behind the times and whatever he says usually the opposite happens. or he updates his story later.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    he seems always behind the times and whatever he says usually the opposite happens. or he updates his story later.
    Usually, although he has been on board with the whole PEA signing since the beginning.

I'm still not going to be happy until Ozil and Jack have re-signed

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Usually, although he has been on board with the whole PEA signing since the beginning.

though I notice a big difference with Ozil's goal celebrations than sulky sanchez.

If we can sign them now it would be a quite tremendous transfer window.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

He has morphed over the years from being a studio pundit on Spanish football, perhaps one with a slight degree of inside knowledge at time, to an expert on all big transfers. Sky rolled him out the other day for his inside special on Aubameyang and he simply recounted what the papers were saying, but in a foreign accent so it sounded better.

Whereas your own foreign accent

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He has morphed over the years from being a studio pundit on Spanish football, perhaps one with a slight degree of inside knowledge at time, to an expert on all big transfers. Sky rolled him out the other day for his inside special on Aubameyang and he simply recounted what the papers were saying, but in a foreign accent so it sounded better.
    makes everything sound worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    though I notice a big difference with Ozil's goal celebrations than sulky sanchez.

If we can sign them now it would be a quite tremendous transfer window.
    I see Wenger has been firing digs at Sanchez:

On Mikhitaryan 'I am very excited to work with a player who is committed and focused'

'I think we performed better due to clarity in the squad'

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    'I think we performed better due to clarity in the squad'
    "Will you be signing a new contract, Arsene?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Lives in England and has done for some years I think. Not really sure he has the contacts in Spain that he used to

Funnily enough he was the first to mention Aubameyang

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Whereas your own foreign accent makes everything sound worse.
    Thanks M.

My point is valid all the same. Let's be honest, Wenger at times talks a lot of unmitigated bollócks but the suave Gallic accent makes you think it is clever and deep, utterances beyond your everyday English type.