Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Did we tap up Abe? I mean, if some club had arranged personal terms with one of our

Did we tap up Abe? I mean, if some club had arranged personal terms with one of our

players before they'd even made us an offer, we'd be fuming.

I'll be chuffed if we get him, but I didn't think you were allowed to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

Just speculation Ganpati. I wouldn't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

I wouldn't be fuming. It happens all the time, impossible to stop I suggest.

we talk to his agent, is agent already knows wht he wants... so we don't tap him up, we just make an offer we already know he will accept
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

We are allowed to negotiate with his agent, though.

Agent: PEA would like £180k per week for 3.5 years. Could you do that?
    Arsenal: Yes.
    Agent: OK, well we have a deal in principle. Speak to BVB and arrange the transfer fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Agent: OK, well we have a deal in principle. Speak to BVB and arrange the transfer fee.
    That's pretty much how it works

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar